Job Reference: 55713
Wall Tiler – Leeds City Council
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £13.47 - £13.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven resourcing is looking for a qualified Wall Tiler to fill an opportunity in Leeds.
Leeds Building Services is the council’s Internal Service Provider of Construction and Maintenance Services. The service currently delivers responsive repairs, maintenance and planned works to various council properties and Civic Buildings across the City of Leeds.
We are now seeking a self-motivated individual to join our team on a temporary basis and this role will appeal to you if you have a genuine interest in the delivery of Public Services. You will be expected to undertake routine domestic/commercial wall tiling duties in a construction environment, and must have:
– Experience of tiling walls to a good quality standard.
– Basic plumbing is an advantage for removing and refitting toilets for tiling
– Working with all types of materials including plaster boards, bonding, pva, ceramic tiles and tile trim.
– Experience of following instructions.
– Experience of using a variety of electrical and hand held tools as appropriate for the job role.
You will be required to work individually as well as part of a dedicated team.
Our teams are proactive, highly skilled and self-motivated.
We promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.