Job Reference: 61994
- Romford, Greater London
- £29.56 - £29.56 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Benefit Officer | £29.56 P/H | Havering
We are looking for a experienced Benefit Officer to join our team who will assess and review Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit and Second Adult Rebate applications from the public.
– Processing new claims, review of claims, adjustments, and claims for extended benefit payments
– Be responsible for dealing with cases that require re-determinations to the Rent Officer
– Recover overpayments by instalment recovery from ongoing entitlement or through an invoice
– Determine how much to recover the overpayment by and recommending amounts for write off
– A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role of a similar setting
– Hybrid based
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.