Job Reference: 60276
Childrens Social Worker (YJS)
- Bolton, Northumberland
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Childrens Social Worker (Youth Justice Service) | £35 P/H | Bolton Council
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
The role is for 6-months to provide cover for YJS probation officer role, so we require someone with relevant experience and knowledge of transitions.
Please note, this is a hybrid role, clear DBS and social work qualification is required.
We are looking for experienced Social Workers to join us in providing high quality, child focused practice which ensures the best outcomes for our children and families. We have a strong, positive, supportive culture in Bolton and we’d love you to be a part of it.
The role involves working with young people 10 – 17 and their families who:
– Get arrested by the police
– Are arrested for a crime and receive an out of court disposal
– Are charged with a crime and have to go to court
– Are convicted of a crime and are given a sentence
The role involves providing core services of the Youth Justice Service (YJS) including assessment and intervention to reduce reoffending by young people in line with National Standards and the Youth Justice Plan.
As part of a multi-agency team, and in partnership with relevant agencies the role involves providing a high-quality service to children, young people, their families, and the wider community with the aim of preventing offending.
Youth Offending Team Officers hold case management responsibility and make assessments, taking into account the young person, family, victims, and wider community, which lead to providing a package of support for young people either in the community or in custody.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.