Job Reference: GS55
Complex Needs Manager
- Ealing, Greater London
- £36873.07 - £39860.62 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are looking for a Female Complex Needs Manager in the Ealing, Greater London area.
This is a Permanent role for a Female Manager.
The rate of pay is £36,873.07 – £39,860.62 (pro rata if part time)
Inner London Weighting (£3,915.44)
We are looking for a leader with experience in the field, Ideally someone with management experience. The Project Manager will support RISE’s Deputy Service Manager and Service Manager and WWZ team in the delivery and development of the Women’s Wellness Zone.
The Service will provide a range of recovery focused interventions, harm minimisation services, medically assisted recovery including community and inpatient detox, criminal justice interventions, drug & alcohol misuse support, DV/DA, mental health support via CAPE to Women in Ealing to help them reach their goals, improve their wellbeing and place in society.
- This role is for a Female Candidate
- Enhanced DBS
- Right to work in UK
Working with Seven:
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.