Consultant Psychiatrist (Mental Health Rehab)
- Location: Norfolk, England
- Salary: £100 - £130 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are seeking for a highly motivated, dedicated and skilled professional to join our proficient mental health rehabilitation team as a Consultant Psychiatrist in Norfolk, UK. The successful candidate will play an integral role in providing excellent care and support in mental health rehabilitation to our diverse patient community.
1. Assess and diagnose patients with unique mental health problems with a significant focus on rehabilitating them back to their optimal mental health condition.
2. Design personalised treatment plans in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary mental health team.
3. Provide specialist advice to other healthcare professionals, and may supervise their work in relation to mental health rehab.
4. Conduct regular reviews of patient treatment as well as health and progress reports.
5. Lead and organise programmes for mental illness prevention, promotion of mental health and education on mental health.
6. Involve and coordinate with patients’ families and care providers for better patient care outcome.
7. Maintain patient records and documents in compliance with relevant legal and ethical ruling.
1. Full GMC registration and a license to practice.
2. CCT (or eligible for entry onto the Specialist Register) in Psychiatry.
3. Experience in working with and treating patients with mental health issues.
4. Excellent knowledge in mental health rehabilitation and ongoing research in the subject matter.
5. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
6. Passion for delivering high-quality patient-focused mental health care.
7. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
8. Final year trainees who are yet to obtain their CCT can apply provided they are in a position to confirm their CCT date at the point of interview.
As a Consultant Psychiatrist in this practice, you will be joining a team of professionals who share a common goal of improved mental health recovery in Norfolk. You will experience supportive management and a strong culture of teamwork and scientific approach.
We welcome enthusiastic and forward-thinking professionals from all experience levels to join our team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute and increase service developments.
(Note: This job requires mandatory adherence to medical confidentiality and GDPR rules and regulations.)
Work Schedule: Flexible (based on scheduled appointments and emergency needs)
Please note, the applicant must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and hold a clean driving license.
Equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.