Job Reference: KH110
- Grays, Essex
- £22 - £22 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice has an opportunity for Disclosure Officers in the Essex town of Grays Thurrock.
Role of a Disclosure Officer:
To identify and investigate serious organised crime cases throughout the UK committed against the UK government, working in conjunction with other agencies where necessary.To identify any weaknesses in systems and controls, to develop and implement processes and procedures to reduce the risk for fraud to be committed.
Key Responsibilities of a Disclosure Officer:
- To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives / targets.
- To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, Thurrock Council’s Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work.
- To fully understand, and be aware of, the NATIS`S functions and response to COVID 19 related fraud.
- At the discretion of the Assistant Director, such other activities as may from time to time be agreed, consistent with the nature of the job described above.
- To be familiar with Equal Opportunities good practice and the NATIS`S requirements for Diversity and to implement this in all aspects of working practice and promote it in the team and workplace.
- To promote and work in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act.
- Previous experience required
- 3-6 month contract initially
- PAYE £22
- Full time hours 9-5
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
We have been helping Criminal Justice professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.