Early Intervention And Diversion Practitioner – Targeted Youth Support
- Location: London Wall, England
- Salary: £33.51 - £33.51 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Early Intervention and Diversion Practitioner ( Targeted Youth Support) | £33.51 P/H | London Borough of Islington
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require a professional qualification working with young people (for example; teaching, probation, social work, youth and community work, health) to degree level or equivalent. As well as this, we would require experience of directly working with young people in a youth offending service.
1. To hold and be responsible for Early Intervention and Diversion caseloads of children and young people including Community Resolutions, Released Under Investigation, Bail to Return and Triage. 2. To support children and young people to positively engage with pre-screenings, assessments, plans and interventions to prevent offending, escalation and maximise support and best outcomes for the young people. 3. Undertake purposeful home visits to inform assessments and planning with children and young people and their families/ care givers. 4. Prepare high quality assessment of children and young people’s needs, using the designated assessment framework, within the required timeframe. 5. Attend the Early Intervention and Diversion Panel and prepare and present the required information to enable the panel to make and timely and proportionate decisions and recommendations pertaining to the needs of children and young people.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.