Early Intervention Officer
- Location: Enfield, England
- Salary: £25.9 - £25.9 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Early Intervention Officer | £25.90 P/H Umbrella | Enfield
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing a quality service of housing options, advice and homeless prevention casework to fulfill the authority’s statutory function to prevent homelessness in accordance with Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
This is a contract position, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Please note, we require someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
– Ensure the robust processing of homeless applications and appropriate accurate and quality advice is given to prevent all aspects of homelessness in accordance with current legislation having due regard to the code of guidance.
– Use all available homelessness prevention tools to sustain tenancies or secure suitable, affordable accommodation is available to those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
– Arrange and undertake home visits where appropriate to confirm homelessness, to inspect housing standards / conditions or to verify a household’s circumstances.
Suitable candidates must have the following:
1. Experience of preventing homelessness in accordance with the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
2. Experience of carrying out robust enquiries and competently deciding homelessness applications in accordance with Part VII Housing Act 1996 as amended.
3. Knowledge of preparing and reviewing Personal Housing Plans and writing S184’s decisions.
4. Experience of conducting assessment interviews alongside negotiating and mediating with landlords, parents, and other providers.
Please only apply if you have the above experience and knowledge.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.