Job Reference: 62082
Early Intervention Officer
- London Wall, Greater London
- £25.9 - £25.9 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Early Intervention Officer | £25.90 P/H | Enfield
We are looking for an experienced Early Intervention Officer to join our team who will provide a quality service of housing options and advice to fulfil the authority’s statutory function to prevent and relieve homelessness in accordance with Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
– Ability to complete suitability assessment in line with Homelessness reduction Act 2017
– Knowledge to carry out income and expenditure assessment.
– Ability to matching household to suitable and affordable property in the PRS.
– Open to attending PRS viewings with a resident if additional support needs are identified and the resident’s support worker is unable to attend.
– A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role of a similar setting
– Hybrid based
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.