Job Reference: 59010
- Warrington, Cheshire
- £12 - £12 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for an Administrator to work as a temporary member of staff within HMP Thorn Cross.
A successful candidate will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the healthcare administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring staff assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in System One and have previous experience in a clinical environment. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Provide administrative support to a team of lecturers, tutors or teachers
- Manage the student life cycle from registration/admission to graduation/leaving
- Work with academic boards, governing bodies and task groups
- Assist with recruitment, public or alumni relations and marketing activities
- Draft and interpret regulations
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures
- Coordinate examination and assessment processes
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures
- Use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for both internal and external use
- Participate in the development of future information systems
- Contribute to policy and planning
- Manage budgets and ensure financial systems are followed
- Purchase goods and equipment, and process invoices
- Supervise other administrative staff
- Communicate with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, government departments and prospective students
- Organise and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.
- Experience: Some formal office experience is required for most jobs and previous experience in a clinical environment can increase your chances of getting a job.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Hours: 37.5 hrs p/week Monday – Friday (8am – 4pm)
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0330 200 5434. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.