Job Reference: 61103
Homeless Prevention Caseworker
- Uxbridge, Greater London
- £21.76 - £21.76 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Homeless Prevention Caseworker | £21.76 P/H | Uxbridge
We are looking for a experienced Homeless Prevention Caseworker to join our team who can hit the ground running, working with minimal supervision on a backlog of Part VII application initially.
– Managing a varied caseload
– Knowledge of Part VII Housing Act 1996, Homelessness Reduction Act and other relevant legislation and statute is required
– Experience of carrying out homelessness enquiries, case work and drafting S184 decision letters
– Deliver practical experience in a pressurised Housing Options Service, while managing multiple demands and pressures of the service
Please note, we are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a previous role of a similar setting.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.