- Location: Enfield, England
- Salary: £27.1 - £27.1 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Housing Coordinator | £27.10 P/H | Enfield Council
We are looking for a Housing Coordinator to join our Housing Solutions Team – a candidate who has an experience of working with homeless households.
The Housing Solutions Team is responsible for providing move-on advice, options and casework to our residents in temporary accommodation and to be the main point of contact for any issues the resident may have.
The main skills we are looking for are:
– Experience of working with homeless households under relevant homelessness legislation
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Good at problem solving / ability to find solutions
– Ability to work well with other teams within the Housing Advisory Service and the wider Council
There is no management responsibility within this role, and it will largely be home working however the successful candidate may be required to come into the office once or twice a week.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.