Job Reference: 62326
- London Wall, Greater London
- £17.77 - £17.77 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Coordinator | £27.10 P/H | Enfield
We are looking for a experienced Housing Coordinator in Enfield. You will be required to provide quality casework and move on opportunities to households in B&B to support the reduction of B&B and temporary accommodation.
– Provide a quality service of housing options, advice and homeless prevention casework to fulfil the authority’s
– Ensure the robust processing of homeless applications and appropriate accurate and quality advice is given to prevent all aspects of homelessness in accordance with current legislation having due regard to the code of guidance
– Use all available homelessness prevention tools to sustain tenancies or secure suitable, affordable accommodation is available to those who are homeless or threatened with homelessness
– Provide a comprehensive statutory service of advice and assistance to all non-priority homeless cases including rough sleepers in accordance with s.192 Housing Act 1996
– We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.