Housing Enforcement Officer
- Location: Rickmansworth, England
- Salary: £21.17 - £21.17 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Housing Enforcement Officer | £21.17 P/H | Rickmansworth
To provide a high quality local tenancy and estate management service to tenants, leaseholders and residents.
- Undertake inspections, surveys and other investigations of residential properties in the private sector under housing and related legislation, as directed. (This may include, among other duties, property inspections for the purposes of identifying statutory overcrowding and disrepair and work with respect to empty homes, houses in multiple occupation and energy efficiency).
- Act as an ‘Authorised Officer’ of the Council in accordance with the provisions of the Council’s Constitution and Standing Orders
- Undertake investigations and enquiries; producing reports, work schedules and correspondence as are required, both on a routine basis and when specially requested by a Senior Officer.
- Represent the Council at Tribunals, as necessary and attend court in relation to prosecutions, as necessary.
- Maintain records of all duties undertaken, in such form as may be required.
- Work proactively with landlords, managing agents and accrediting bodies to improve awareness of housing standards and minimum standards.
- Represent the Council in respect of the job holder’s day to day involvement with the public or representatives of outside bodies, as required.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.