Job Reference: 62186
- Reading, Berkshire
- £20 - £20 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Manager | £20 P/H | Reading
We are looking for an experienced Housing Manager in Reading. You will be responsible for leading a small team of operational colleagues to deliver excellent services; this could include Housing Assistants, Supported Housing Management Coordinators, Apprentices, Cleaners and/or Handypersons.
– Working with colleagues to gain access to our properties when required
– Managing estates to maintain standards, including carrying out regular inspections; involving our stakeholders and your customers as a means to identify any repairs, improvements and health and safety concerns
– Promoting Home as the landlord of choice by acting as an ambassador to develop and maintain a positive relationship with customers and the wider community
– Proactive assistance with write offs, former tenant debt recovery through a Debt Collection Agency, serving Notices to Quit and enforcement of other notices
– We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
– This role requires a driving license and own vehicle
– Office based working
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.