Job Reference: 61907
- Hornchurch, Greater London
- £21.23 - £21.23 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Officer | £21.23 P/H | Islington
We are looking for a experienced Housing Officer in Islington. You will be responsible for providing a high quality housing management service, which deals with tenancy and leasehold management services to residents living.
– Support people to sustain their homes and quality of life
– Provide advice for safeguarding and health and well-being on a wise range of issues including housing, welfare rights, personal finance and tenancy management
– To complete inspections as required
– Develop strong links with other council departments to provide solutions
– We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.