Housing Options / Homelessness Caseworker
- Location: St Helens, England
- Salary: £16.97 - £16.97 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Housing Options Officer / Homelessness Caseworker | £16.97 P/H | St Helens
We are looking for a Housing Options Officer / Homelessness Caseworker to join our Housing Solutions Team – a candidate who has an experience of working with
– To deliver the Council’s Housing Solutions service applying a customer focused, proactive, problem solving approach to overcoming housing difficulties in order to prevent homelessness, including effective homelessness case management where this becomes necessary.
– To provide information, advice and assistance covering all available housing options whilst supporting the sustainment of existing accommodation or accessing alternative accommodation where required.
– To provide effective housing information, advice and assistance and to promote and refer customers to all available housing options, including social housing, specialist accommodation, private sector housing, low cost home ownership and other initiatives.
– To receive and respond to referrals from the Assessment Officer of applicants requiring assistance and assessment through the homelessness legislation.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.