Job Reference: 61905
Housing Repairs Co-ordinators
- London Wall, Greater London
- £19.3 - £19.3 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Repairs Co-ordinators | £19.30 P/H | Islington
We are looking for a experienced Housing Repairs Co-ordinators in Islington. You will be responsible for working closely with repairs supervisors, as a part of the Housing Services team to plan and co-ordinate the working day of Operatives to ensure all works are appointed to the satisfaction of the customer.
– To actively manage the workload of multiple operatives, monitoring timings and ensure job completion by the end of each working day.
– Reallocating scheduled jobs to operative contractors readily available to ensure all resources are effectively utilised.
– To action unscheduled jobs and ensure that all emergency and planned repairs are carried out as per our service agreement and within priority target times.
– To raise order on IT systems, plan and dispatch jobs to the best placed operatives or contractor with the right skills to complete the repair first time.
– We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.