Housing Services Officer
- Location: Wokingham, England
- Salary: £15.6 - £15.6 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Housing Services Officer | £15.60 P/H | Wokingham
We are looking for a Housing Services Officer to join our council team to provide a comprehensive, effective, efficient, highly confidential and responsive service.
This is a full time contract position for 3-6 months initially, with the opportunity of becoming a permanent member of staff once the contract is completed.
– Take ownership of calls/enquiries and ensure that outstanding tasks are followed up and dealt with to the satisfaction of both the customer and the Council.
– Diary management and arranging meetings.
– Preparation of letters, reports, spreadsheets and presentations with a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy.
– Attend meetings as required to take and produce clear, concise minutes, ensure prompt circulation of these and manage the actions arising.
– Work professionally in accordance with the Housing / Council policies, procedures, standing orders and financial regulations.
– Support the operational and functional management of the service including the distribution of resources to meet customer and organisational needs, while supporting Housing initiatives.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.