Job Reference: 61135
Housing Solutions Officer
- London Wall, Greater London
- £23.91 - £23.91 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Solutions Officer | £23.91 P/H | Islington
We are looking for a experienced Housing Solutions Officer to join our team who can ensure an effective service to the housing need, including assessment and advice on housing and related support.
– To provide clients with a written record of the advice and guidance provided, along with actions agreed, so serving to pilot the Personalise Housing Plans
– To deal with and difficult housing enquiries in order to ensure all customers have a positive experience and receive the right answer first time with consistent high quality
– To ensure wherever possibly by intervention, referral, advice, advocacy and joint working that homelessness is prevented by ensuring the broadest range of housing options is available to customers
– To enable mediation between landlords and tenants, parents, relatives and family relationship breakdowns in order to prevent homelessness
Please note, we are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a previous role of a similar setting.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.