Job Reference: 61992
Housing Solutions Officer
- Enfield, Greater London
- £25.02 - £25.02 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Solutions Officer | £25.02 P/H | Enfield
We are looking for a experienced Housing Solutions Officer in Enfield. You will provide housing advice, homelessness casework and support households in temporary accommodation to rapidly move-on into PRSS or other housing.
– To provide the main point of contact to temporary accommodation applicants and providers
– Ensure all homelessness casework is delivered in line with the statutory homelessness framework
– Carry out all accountabilities in compliance with the Council’s Policies and Procedures
– To support temporary accommodation residents to move-on from temporary accommodation into the private rented sector or other housing
– We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.