Job Reference: 61903
Housing Solutions Support Officer
- Hornchurch, Greater London
- £20.93 - £20.93 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Solutions Support Officer | £20.93 P/H | Havering
We are looking for a experienced Housing Solutions Support Officer in Havering. You will be responsible for being the first point of contact for all new enquiries into the service and to conduct an initial assessment of the approaching household.
– To ascertain a household’s risk of homelessness at first point of contact.
– To provide early intervention assistance to those at risk of homelessness but not within 56 days.
– To undertake case work as necessary to complete triage assessment of cases.
– To co-ordinate and provide responses to all general housing queries including emails and phone calls.
– To provide verbal and written advice on a wide range of housing and related matters to anyone approaching the Council, working closely with other colleagues and partners.
– We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.