Job Reference: 57842
Housing Support Worker
- Kent, Kent
- £15 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a Housing Support Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity within a leading wellbeing service in Kent.
You will have the opportunity to discuss the individual needs of the users being supported. The context in which support is provided may vary according to the users needs.
- Providing housing related support and coordination to service users and customers to enable them to maintain their tenancies and to achieve their aspirations for independent living.
- Assisting service users to engage in education, employment and training (EET) and to maintain their own tenancy.
- Managing a caseload that provides constructive guidance to clients through dynamic support planning, being proactive in preventing rent arrears building-up and ensuring that residents have the opportunity move-on in a positive manner.
- Ensuring that residents are continuously assessed under an established risk and safeguarding framework with appropriate action taken.
- Experience: 1+ years working as a Housing Support Worker
- Compliance: Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
We have been helping criminal justice professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK criminal justice, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.