Job Reference: 60760
- Greater London, Greater London
- £24.43 - £24.43 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Intervention Officer | £24.43 P/H | Lambeth
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing clean and safe care.
This is a contract position, with the likelihood of being extended if interested.
Please note, we require someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
-To work in conjunction with YOS officers to delivery aspects of targeted intervention plans to young people subject to statutory and non-statutory interventions.
– Assessing the suitability of young people for intensive supervision and surveillance programmes.
– Working together with case managers to oversee intensive cases (defined by the scaled approach) by adding support to the intervention delivery and ensuring National Standards.
– To provide the young person with a role model to form a constructive working relationship that helps the young person develop social and personal skills.
– To promote positivity learning experiences through the delivery of training programmes and supporting young people into education.
– To engage, encourage and support young people during reparation activities.
– To promote the young person’s participation in leisure activities and developing interests.
– Activity as an appropriate adult under PACE.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.