Job Reference: KH120
- Lambeth, Greater London
- £24.43 - £24.43 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice has an opportunity for a Intervention Officer in Lambeth, South London.
Role of a Intervention Officer:
- To assist in all aspects of the work of the Youth Offending Service including the following but the list is not exhaustive:
- To work in conjunction with YOS officers to delivery aspects of targeted intervention plans to young people subject to statutory and non-statutory interventions.
- Assessing the suitability of young people for intensive supervision and surveillance programmes.
- Working together with case managers to oversee intensive cases (defined by the scaled approach) by adding support to the intervention delivery and ensuring National Standards to provide the young person with a role model to form a constructive working relationship that helps the young person develop social and personal skills.
- To promote positivity learning experiences through the delivery of training programmes and supporting young people into education.
- To engage, encourage and support young people during reparation activities.
- To promote the young person’s participation in leisure activities and developing interests.
- Activity as an appropriate adult under PACE.
- Previous experience required of 1-2 years. DBS required
- 3-6 month contract initially
- PAYE £24.43 per hour
- Full time hours 9.00 AM -5.00 PM
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
We have been helping Criminal Justice professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.