Job Reference: 59137
Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Leicestershire, Leicestershire
- £16.92 - £16.92 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Housing Officer | £16.92 P/H | Leicester
To provide a high quality local tenancy and estate management service to tenants, leaseholders and residents.
- As the Building Responsible Officer, inspects buildings and proactively ensures compliance
with fire safety regulations, requirements and notices served by the Fire Service.
Participates in fire risk assessments and Fire Audits, co-ordinates remedial works, updates
and maintains database records
Carries out welfare visits to identify, assess and assist vulnerable tenants in order to sustain
tenancies. Prepares actions plans, supports, refers, reviews and liaises with supported
agencies as required, including arranging case conferences.
Gives accurate, appropriate tenancy and property advice on rights, obligations and council
procedures to tenants. Responds to service requests from tenants, leaseholders and
Enforces Conditions of Tenancy and attends Court to give evidence on behalf of the City
Undertakes property, communal and estate inspections, including monitoring estate-based
contracts and Service Level Agreements, ensuring agreed quality standards are achieved. 10%
Deals with enquiries from customers, elected members, and other statutory and voluntary
Creates, amends and ends tenancies with accuracy, referencing tenancy/property related
Liaises and carries out consultation with tenants and uses feedback to improve and develop
services, including Environmental Schemes.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.