- Location: Merseyside, England
- Salary: £60 - £60 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Nurse Practitioner (NMP) to join our healthcare team in Merseyside. This position offers a competitive rate of pay and provides an excellent opportunity to enhance your skills with a focus on top-tier patient care in a dynamic and supportive environment.
1. Provide exceptional patient care by conducting physical assessments, diagnosing health problems, managing treatments, and evaluating patient progress.
2. Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following health and safety standards and procedures.
3. Prescribe necessary medications and treatments within the scope of practice of a Nurse Practitioner.
4. Offer health promotion, disease prevention, health education, and counselling to all patients.
5. Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team to ensure well-integrated patient care service.
6. Maintain up-to-date, accurate, and confidential patient records, demonstrating detailed awareness of confidentiality and data protection issues.
7. Keep up-to-date with the latest practices, medical research, and pharmacological advancements to provide quality treatment.
1. You must be a registered Nurse Practitioner with NMC registration.
2. Extensive experience as a Nurse Practitioner, preferably within the primary care sector.
3. Demonstrate knowledge and skills in clinical decision-making, health assessment, diagnosis, and health care management.
4. Familiarity with local and national health policy and issues relating to Nurse Practitioners and primary healthcare services.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
6. The ability to manage demanding and complex cases with a high degree of professionalism and responsibility.
7. Up-to-date with recent clinical experience and evidence of continual professional development.
This job opening offers a competitive rate of £60 per hour and presents a unique opportunity to join a collaborative network of healthcare professionals in an innovative, professional and supportive environment.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.