- Location: East Sussex, England
- Salary: £60 - £60 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are currently seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced Nurse-Midwife Practitioner (NMP) to join our team in the beautiful region of East Sussex.
As an NMP, you will be responsible for providing holistic, competent, and professional nursing care while ensuring safety, comfort, and well-being to patients.
1. Provide skilled care to our patients, before, during, and after childbirth.
2. Implement appropriate nursing interventions.
3. Act as a primary care provider for women and newborns.
4. Offer gynaecological exams and family planning advice.
5. Clinical care including childbirth, antenatal and postnatal examinations, advice, and assistance.
6. Support clients in maintaining their own and their families’ health, offering health education as required.
7. Ensure all drugs and equipment are correctly stored and maintained.
8. Responsible for administrative tasks, such as maintaining patients’ records.
– Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
– A post-registration qualification in Midwifery
– Experience working as a Nurse-Midwife
– Strong decision-making skills
– Ability to work in a team and individually
– Knowledge and understanding of the cultural and social factors affecting health and childbirth
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This job offers a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and motivated Nurse-Midwife Practitioner to work in a friendly and supportive environment, providing quality healthcare to the community of East Sussex.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional healthcare and are looking for an opportunity to work in a rewarding environment, we would love to hear from you.
Please note, applicants must have the right to work in the UK. Salary is £60 per hour. Flexibility to work in different shifts including weekend and night shifts is desired.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.