Non Medical Prescriber
- Location: Worthing, England
- Salary: £55 - £55 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Non-Medical Prescriber to join our team in Worthing. This role involves specific responsibility for assessing, diagnosing, treating, and managing illness and disease independently.
1. Handle patient consultations, assessments, treatment, and referrals as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
2. Utilize expert knowledge to prescribe medicines for specific conditions.
3. Deliver a seamless service through the safe and effective prescribing of medication.
4. Monitor the delivery of care provision, ensuring all treatment is delivered in line with evidenced based/recommended guidelines.
5. Maintain a non-medical prescribing portfolio which evidences the ongoing requirements for supplementary and independent prescribing.
6. Maintain up to date, accurate records in line with professional standards.
7. Ensure patient safety, dignity and informed consent at all times.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Valid NMC registration or equivalent and a V300 qualification.
2. Extensive post-registration experience, preferably within a primary care setting.
3. Experience of non-medical prescribing, preferably within a primary care setting.
4. Evidence of continual professional development, including updated knowledge on changes in relevant guidelines.
5. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Proven clinical examination, assessment and diagnostic skills.
Please note, the successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and a short covering letter detailing your suitability for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Non-Medical Prescriber looking to impact the medical care of patients and be a part of a supportive healthcare team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.