Job Reference: GS35
Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP)
- Wokingham, Berkshire
- £48547 - £48547 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is currently dealing with a Non-Medical Prescriber role in Wokingham, Berkshire.
Pay: £48,547 per year
Work flexibly within the service to provide a range clinical and prescribing services to drug and alcohol users across Wokingham.
- Provide a clinical service to alcohol and drug users consistent to their needs including evidence based non-medical prescribing service.
- Provide tailored treatment interventions including general health assessments and screening, community detoxification, medication titration, stabilization programmes and relapse prevention plans.
- Develop clinically safe and effective Detox plans with individuals that are; comprehensive, person-centred and individualised based on a clear assessment of that individual’s physical and mental needs, substance and circumstances.
- Ensure accurate notes of all consultations and contacts relating to service users are recorded clearly and fully in clinical notes.
- Completing accurate, person-centred and individualised risk assessments and risk management plans.
- Offer wound care assessment and basic wound dressing to clients. Organise signposting to other services as required, and ensure clear pathways into other treatment arenas as appropriate.
- Undertake phlebotomy and dry blood spot testing, as required, to undertake routine screening and testing, ensuring adherence to identified pathway for blood
- RMN/RGN Qualification
- Demonstrable experience of post registration
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge working with substance misuse
- Have a supplementary/independent non-medical prescribing qualification
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we can only respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a NMP who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.