Job Reference: 62681
Operations Manager – Youth Justice Service
- Ipswich, Suffolk
- £22.52 - £27.76 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Operations Manager to work with the Youth Offending Service in Suffolk. The successful candidate can be based in either Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich or Lowestoft. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying from £22.52 – £27.76 (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available). The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
- Providing effective management to a multi-disciplinary team of youth justice service professionals, including case workers, specialist functions, statutory partners’ personnel such as Probation, Police and Health professionals;
- Management of day to day operations for their respective team whilst also contributing towards the whole service operational management;
- Preventing offending and re-offending of young people, ensuring all young people in the youth justice have their needs timely assessed within the relevant assessment framework and have highly effective intervention plans in place that meet the assessed needs, reduce and manage risks and promote desistance.
- Providing robust management oversight, ensuring all young people are safeguarded, effectively supervised and supported to maximise positive engagement and desistance whilst ensuring that victims are protected;
- Positively contributing to the service planning, delivery and assist the Head of Service and their deputy with service development activities
- Oversee and be responsible for case work that can cover Out of Court Disposals, work in Court and Community including the work in secure settings;
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.