Outreach Community Lifestyle Trainer
- Location: Lewisham, Greater London
- Salary: £20 - £20 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Outreach Community Lifestyle Trainer to work in Lewisham. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £20.00 per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
We are looking for an Outreach Community Lifestyle Trainer to work across both PCRS (Primary Care Recovery service) and Insight YP (young people) services in Lewisham.
- The aim for this new exciting and outward facing role is to increase and engage numbers of service users into treatment from across the Lewisham borough.
- The main aim for the outreach Community Lifestyle Trainer is to develop links with community groups.
- Raising awareness of drugs and alcohol treatment options, MI and engagement, access to treatment.
- Promotion of integrated treatment offer, additional outreach focused “no wrong door policy”, EDI lead – promoting inclusion and access to.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.