Job Reference: KR100
- Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £36 - £36 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is excited to offer you a challenging positon as a Prison Nurse to work in the cosmopolitan area of Manchester.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be working within a prison, providing high standard care to the in-patients. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for the patients, providing all types of support where necessary.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- To maintain clear and accurate records of discussions, assessments made, interventions, treatment and medicines delivered in accordance with Prison and NMC Guidelines.
- Be constantly alert to changes in patients’ conditions and the implications in terms of care.
- Provide treatment and care for prisoners with enduring mental health needs.
- Qualifications: Must be a Registered Nurse.
- Prison clearance
- Valid NMC PIN
Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year post-qualification experience.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK. Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Ad-hoc, shift work
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After winning awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Registered General Nurse who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.