Job Reference: KR103
- Styal, Cheshire
- £34 - £35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Prison Nurse to provide comprehensive healthcare services to inmates at a correctional facility located in Styal, UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing and managing the medical needs of prisoners, administering medication, monitoring and recording patient information, and working closely with other healthcare professionals in the facility.
– Conducting physical assessments and providing medical treatment for common illnesses and chronic conditions
– Developing and implementing individualized care plans for inmates with complex medical needs
– Administering medications and treatments as ordered by a physician
– Providing education to inmates on various health topics, including HIV/AIDS prevention, substance abuse, and mental health
– Communicating with other healthcare professionals and custody staff to ensure the continuity of care for patients
– Documenting all patient care in accordance with facility policies and procedures
– Participating in quality improvement initiatives to ensure that the healthcare services provided to inmates are of the highest quality
– Adhering to strict security protocols established by the correctional facility
– Registered Nurse with a valid nursing license in the UK
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in a clinical setting, with experience in correctional healthcare preferred
– Strong assessment and critical thinking skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Knowledge of common medical conditions and treatments, including pharmacology and infectious disease
– Knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations related to correctional institutions
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and adhere to strict security protocols
If you are an experienced and compassionate nurse who is passionate about providing quality healthcare to underserved populations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.