Job Reference: 61724
Private Sector Housing Officer / Environmental Health Officer
- London Arena, Greater London
- £40.42 - £40.42 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Private Sector Housing Officer / Environmental Health Officer | £40.42 P/H | Newham
We are looking for a experienced Private Sector Housing Officer / Environmental Health Officer in Newham. You will be responsible for carrying out HMO inspections, investigate failure to license cases and taking enforcement action as necessary.
– To inspect properties in poor, overcrowded and unsanitary conditions in various locations, and early in the morning, late at night and at weekends
– Use their housing and environmental health knowledge to make sound and complex decisions in relation to high-risk technical and legal matters so they achieve the tactical and strategic outcomes of the council
– To assist and deputise for Senior Officers on a regular basis on a range of complex and contentious issues where persuasion and advocacy is required
– To use technical and other data to ensure the service operates to a high degree of productivity and efficiency
– We require a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.