Private Sector Supply and Projects Officer
- Location: London Arena, England
- Salary: £22.04 - £22.04 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Private Sector Supply and Projects Officer | £22.04 P/H | Newham
We are looking for a Private Sector Supply and Projects Officer to join our team, to administer the functions and carry out the responsibilities of the Housing Supply and Projects Team in accordance with Council policies, priorities, procedures and the appropriate legislation.
– The role is in essence a contract monitoring one, carrying out inspections, identifying disrepair and liaising with the providers of temporary accommodation on behalf of our tenants.
– Post holder’s will be placed in a team responsible for designated duties within the range covered by this post as determined by the Housing Supply and Projects Manager in line with fluctuations in work demands and priorities that may change from time to time.
– These duties could include: developing links and partnership with private sector landlords, agents and other providers of housing; development of a support and tenancy sustainment service to private sector landlords and tenants; the acquisition of accommodation; client monitoring and compliance with contract arrangements; management and administration of temporary accommodation.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.