Job Reference: 62232
Probation Officer (YJS)
- Stockport, Greater Manchester
- £35 - £35 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Probation Officer (YJS) | £35 P/H | Stockport
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3 months (possible to extend for the right candidate).
Please note, this is a hybrid role
– To work with members of the multi-agency YJS (Youth Justice and Targeted Youth Support Services) within ‘Stockport Family’ and other relevant partnership agencies and individuals to deliver the aims and objectives as set out within the statutory annual Youth Justice Plan
– To supervise and manage a generic caseload of children and young people on statutory orders (including Intensive Surveillance and Supervision, and custodial sentences), out of court disposals, voluntary programmes of support and targeted youth support.
– To make clear and comprehensive assessments in relation to risk of harm to the public, risk of re-offending, risk of anti-social behaviour, safety and well-being, and of offence-related needs in order to allocate appropriate and targeted resources
– To demonstrate an understanding of diversity and disproportionality and the impact for children in the Youth Justice System
– Enhanced DBS check
– 2-3 years experience minimum in a previous YOT/Probation setting
– Immediate start is desired but not essential
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.