- Location: Newham, England
- Salary: £21 - £21 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are seeking to enlist a passionate and proactive Recovery Worker to join our team in Newham, UK. The incumbent will play an integral role in assisting service-users with substance misuse issues, helping them reclaim control of their lives through unique recovery approaches.
1. Offer one-to-one support to individuals coping with substance misuse problems.
2. Facilitate group discussions and therapeutic sessions aimed at helping service users manage their condition.
3. Develop personalized treatment and recovery plans for each service user.
4. Conduct regular follow-ups with service users to assess the effectiveness of the recovery plan.
5. Incorporate psycho-social intervention methods while helping service users understand and overcome their issues.
6. Collaborate with medical professionals, social workers, and family members to ensure holistic support for the service user.
7. Handle administrative duties such as maintaining service user records, producing reports, and other related tasks.
8. Comply with the set regulations, policies, and confidentiality protocols of the service.
9. Contribute positively to implement service user involvement, co-production, and peer-led services where possible.
10. Be involved in community outreach programs to raise awareness about substance misuse and the available support systems.
1. Proven experience as a recovery worker or similar role in support/care services.
2. A distinguished background in working with individuals dealing with substance misuse.
3. Recognised qualification in social care, nursing, psychology, or a relevant field.
4. Capacity to manage stressful situations and make informed decisions.
5. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
6. Sensitivity and understanding towards the needs and problems of service users.
7. A satisfactory enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
8. Full understanding of confidentiality and data protection laws.
9. A commitment to equal opportunities and an ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for helping others, an ability to empathise with people going through tough life circumstances, and an unwavering commitment to providing the best possible service to our service users. If this resonates with your career aspirations, we would love to hear from you.
Note: Salary compensation conforms to local government guidelines and will be discussed in the final interview stages.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or any status protected by laws or regulations.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.