- Location: Liverpool, England
- Salary: £23 - £23 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are currently looking for a dedicated and compassionate Recovery Worker to join our team in Liverpool. As a Recovery Worker, you will be responsible for providing physical, emotional, and social support to individuals who are trying to recover from addiction and rebound from difficult circumstances.
1. Assess patient needs and create individual care plans.
2. Support patients in recovery, helping to build resilience and aid with their rehabilitation process.
3. Encourage patients to participate in therapeutic activities.
4. Offer aid in finding appropriate housing, employment, and education opportunities.
5. Liaison with other departments and services, such as social services and medical professionals to ensure holistic care.
6. Attend team meetings and take part in group discussions.
7. Input to risk assessments and safety plans.
8. Accurately record and maintain relevant patient documentation according to company protocols.
9. Monitoring and evaluating the progress of clients and adapting the individual recovery plan to meet their needs.
1. Previous experience in a recovery, care, mental health or substance misuse setting is desirable.
2. NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social care or equivalent is desirable.
3. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form good relationships with a diverse range of individuals.
4. Understanding of confidentiality principles.
5. A non-judgemental, patient approach and the ability to empathise with others.
6. Ability to work flexibly, including evenings and weekends if required.
7. Excellent communication and organisational skills.
8. A current, valid DBS check.
The Recovery Worker role demands commitment and dedication to assist individuals during their recovery process. If you possess these qualities and are driven by making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Please note that the salary of £23 per hour is based on a full-time contract but part-time roles may also be available.
We look forward to hearing from potential candidates for this rewarding post.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary and ad-hoc professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 2000+ reviews, and with 20+ major recruitment awards, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates and a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please get in touch with our candidate care team.