Job Reference: 58222
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- £20 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is looking for a experienced Recovery Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity within a leading Substance Misuse Charity in Liverpool.
You will have the opportunity to work with service users in the community offering a variety of approaches to managing people through their recovery from Substance Misuse. This role includes the management of service users, risk assessments, report preparation and general caseload management.
- To provide support, information and advice to individuals in relations to substance misuse and area of specialism, as appropriate
- To improve access to appropriate services for service users with substance misuse issues
- To communicate the Clients vision and deliver its mission, corporate strategy and business plans
- To participate in and contribute to supervision, performance appraisal and training programmes.
- To attend and participate in team meetings, contributing to the maintenance and development of the team and its performance.
- Qualifications: Qualification in Substance Misuse is desirable
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Recovery Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS is required.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Recovery Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Substance Misuse jobs across the UK, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Criminal Justice’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.