Job Reference: 58704
- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £19 - £21 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Recovery Worker | £19-£21 P/H | Huntingdon
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Criminal Justice Recovery Coordinator, who is passionate about providing a personal recovery service. There are various posts in extremely well respected establishments.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer patients first-class recovery in an incredible working environment. The role is full time with standard hours (9am-5pm)
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Substance Misuse roles making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0330 200 5434. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.