Job Reference: KR101
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- £20 - £23 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven are currently looking for a Recovery Worker to work within our busy and dynamic team based in Dacorum, Hertfordshire, UK.
The Recovery Worker will be responsible for providing support to individuals who are recovering from drug and alcohol addiction, mental health issues, and other related conditions.
– Providing one to one support and group sessions, ensuring that individuals are supported with their personal development
– Responding to and managing any immediate crisis situations, and taking appropriate actions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the individual
– Working with the caseload to provide personalised recovery planning and ensure that the support offered is tailored to meet individual needs
– Monitoring progress, evaluating outcomes and updating recovery plans accordingly
– Working in partnership with other agencies and professionals to ensure that the individual receives the necessary support and services
– Providing interventions that support harm minimisation, relapse prevention, and reintegration back into the community
– Ensuring that accurate records are kept on all interactions and interventions
– Provide support to service users in managing drug and alcohol withdrawal
– Offering practical and emotional support to individuals to cope with their addiction and its effects on their lives
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience of providing support to individuals with drug and/or alcohol addiction, mental health issues, and other related conditions
– Experience of working in a fast-paced, target-driven environment
– Awareness of current issues and developments around addiction and recovery
– An understanding of the importance of confidentiality and safeguarding
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds
– Ability to communicate effectively with service users, families, carers, and other professionals
– Experience of working with case management systems and producing reports
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about supporting individuals in their recovery journey. If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking to join a supportive and dynamic team, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Working for Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.