Job Reference: KR222
- Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £23 - £23 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice has an opportunity available as a Recovery Worker in Chesterfield.
- Manage an active caseload providing structured psychosocial interventions such as Motivational Interviewing, Brief Intervention, Solution Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Techniques, ITEP and harm minimisation strategies
- Devise, monitor and review recovery care plans within and between services to ensure service user’s needs are met.
- Assess risk and ensure a safe and appropriate environment for all through the prevention and management of abusive and aggressive behaviours.
- Develop and disseminate emotional and mental wellbeing information and advice and health & social well being in both group and one to one settings.
- Screening for emotional wellbeing and taking appropriate follow up actions.
- 2 years previous experience
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients’ requirements.
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.