Job Reference: 60987
RGN – Prison
- Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
- £33 - £33 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
RGN – Prison | £33 P/H | HMP Holme House
Seven Criminal Justice is seeking a Prison Nurse to work in HMP Holme House.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be working within a prison, providing high standard care to the in-patients. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for the patients, providing all types of support where necessary.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations.
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- To maintain clear and accurate records of discussions, assessments made, interventions, treatment and medicines delivered in accordance with Prison and NMC Guidelines.
- Be constantly alert to changes in patients’ conditions and the implications in terms of care.
- Provide treatment and care for prisoners with enduring mental health needs.
- Qualifications: Must be a Registered General Nurse.
- Prison clearance is vital
- Valid NMC PIN
Experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year’s post-qualification experience.
- Compliance: Proof to live and work in the UK. Up to date DBS.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Locum, full time and part time
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.