Job Reference: 61934
Rough Sleeping Lead
- Ilford, Greater London
- £28.73 - £28.73 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Rough Sleeping Lead | £28.73 P/H | Redbridge
We are looking for a experienced Rough Sleeping Lead in Redbridge. You will be responsible for acting as a lead officer in coordinating multi-agency efforts to support rough sleepers in the borough.
– To lead on the provision of expert advice and guidance on rough sleeping issues within the authority and to represent the authority in terms of rough sleeping policy and strategy issues
– To take a lead role in the development of the council’s rough sleeping policies, strategy and plans to prevent rough sleeping
– To work in the collaboration with colleagues in other services across the authority to deliver a co-ordinated approach which supports rough sleepers off the streets and address key support needs
– To participate in the management of the housing needs service as a member of the housing needs management team
– We require a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a previous role to a similar level
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.