Job Reference: 56596
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £15.38 - £17.94 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is currently working with a fast-growing security business based in the Cambridge area. We are looking for a forward-thinking Security Engineer to join their team and provide high quality security installations. The company pride themselves in going the extra mile to provide consistent levels of work with all their clients and is looking for a candidate who will fulfil their expectations. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of something a bit different, then this could be the ideal role for you. The position is a 3-month contract with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
You will be working in different environments at various locations providing Installation, Servicing, Maintenance and Commission of Intruder alarms, CCTV, intercom systems, gate automation and Access control systems in domestic, commercial, and industrial properties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high attention to detail and can work well under pressure
- Full and detailed understanding of BS EN 50131, and NCP 104 A
- Experience in Intruder Alarms, CCTV, and Access control
- A good level of IT literacy
- An understanding of health and safety regulations within the workplace
- Knowledge of speaker systems, IP networks and Wireless network systems would also be an advantage
- Will be experienced in a similar role, works well independently and as part of a team.
- Is professional and hardworking.
- Experience: Experience in Intruder Alarms, CCTV, and Access control
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: A full clean UK driving licence , van provided.
- Hours: Working hours 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday. Emergency out of hour callout is one week in four and holiday cover. Occasional work away from home when required.
- Pay: £15.38 – £17.94 per hour depending on experience, on call standby fee £120 per week
Working with Seven Resourcing
Established in 2011, our success has been built on our ability to directly develop long-lasting relationships with hiring managers across the UK. No 3rd parties or HR departments, we negotiate with the people in charge, allowing us to find the best available staff for our clients and negotiate exclusive rates for our candidates.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas from local authority or independent businesses.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Security Engineer who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Resourcing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.