Job Reference: GS6
Senior Dependency & Recovery Coordinator
- Worthing, West Sussex
- £20 - £22 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice are working in partnership with the Probation Service and specialist Substance Misuse services in the Worthing area. We are looking for a Senior Dependancy & Recovery Coordinator, with competitive rates starting from £20
- Support referred Adult Males who are a Person on Probation (PoP) in the NPS region by delivering a range of tailored sessions and activities addressing the referral requirements and timeframes, based on an agreed Action Plan with PoP.
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service on their dependency & recovery journey via Directory of Services.
- Providing screening, assessment, psychosocial interventions, recovery planning and onward referral.
- Reducing dependency & recovery related harm to service users and the wider community within the parameters of the National Probation Service referral.
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at an enhanced level dated in the last 12 months or update service
- Willing to undertake vetting by the HMPPS / National Probation Service
- 3 years referencing
Working with Seven Criminal Justice:
Established in 2011, Seven Criminal Justice is a leading provider of staff to Local Authorities, Prisons, Probation Services, Charities and Private Organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of criminal justice; including Youth Justice, Probation, Recovery, Rehabilitation, Psychology, Nursing and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Recovery Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Criminal Justice. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.