Senior Housing Officer
- Location: London Wall, England
- Salary: £26.93 - £26.93 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Kamran Hasan
Senior Housing Officer | £26.93 P/H | Haringey
We are looking for a experienced Housing Solutions Officer to join our team who can ensure an effective service to the housing need, including assessment and advice on housing and related support.
Please note, we are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a previous role of a similar setting.
– To oversee the provision of high level tenancy management service within the area, ensuring satisfactory outcomes and resolutions in accordance with Homes for Haringey policy. Contribute to the management of emergency issues, attending on site as required and ensuring tenancy management is able to respond effectively.
– To lead on the delivery of tenancy management solutions including enforcing tenancy conditions and investigation and action on anti-social behaviour, tenancy fraud investigations, unauthorised occupancy, safeguarding and rehousing.
– Manage a caseload of complex issues, working with direct reports, colleagues and other agencies to progress to satisfactory resolution
– To manage the performance of the neighbourhood housing team, taking a pro-active role in the delivery of the team’s work plan, goals and values, providing inspirational behaviour, role modelling, optimism and purpose.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.