Job Reference: 60406
Senior Housing Solutions Officer
- Romford, Greater London
- £32 - £32 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Senior Housing Solutions Officer | £32 P/H | London Borough of Havering
We are looking for a Senior Housing Solutions Officer to join our Housing Solutions Team – a candidate who has an experience of working with homelessness prevention.
– To understand the challenges and complexities around homelessness today, the impact that homelessness has on families and single people, and have a commitment to addressing housing issues and reducing homelessness.
– To lead, supervise and monitor a staff team that work with members of the public to provide a high quality service to households that may be homeless or at risk of homelessness ensuring that the key focus is on maximising opportunities for early intervention and the prevention of homelessness.
– To manage the integration of the housing options and homelessness process for the benefit of customers, promoting channel shift and electronic case management to promote greater efficiency of service.
What we are looking for:
– Experience in leading and managing a team, and monitor/review performance against set targets for both the team and individuals.
– Experience and a detailed working knowledge of housing legislation, case law and guidance in relation to homelessness and in at least one of the following areas:
– Knowledge of housing legislation, case law, guidance and policy in relation to Housing Allocations;
– Knowledge of legislation and case law in relation to private tenancies and security of tenure, relationship breakdown and domestic abuse;
– Knowledge of legislation, regulations and guidance in relation to welfare benefits, including personal benefits and housing related benefits;
– Experience of assessing and interviewing vulnerable people, extracting sensitive information and providing excellent customer care.
– Knowledge of activities and techniques to prevent homelessness with the ability to present innovative solutions.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.