Job Reference: 62102
Senior Press and PR Officer
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £21 - £21 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Senior Press and PR Officer | £22 P/H | Tower Hamlets
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent youth support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a full-time position working 9-5 every week, with a contract length of 3 months (possible to extend for the right candidate).
Please note, this is a hybrid role
- Demonstratable PR and media experience having worked on delivering successful campaigns ideally in either public/third sector or as a journalist
Experience of gathering, producing and delivering impactful content, including real life stories, photos, videos and online copy
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and is able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in a clear, meaningful and effective way
The ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure
Experience of managing a range of stakeholders, with competing demands
Experience of working positively with national, regional and industry journalists
– 1-2 years experience minimum in a previous role of a similar setting
– An immediate start is desired but not essential
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Criminal Justice Department.